Sunday, April 12, 2020

Project Reflection

 

              First thing's first I had a blast creating this project out of nothing. Originally my idea was to film a crime/cop movie opening. Introducing a rookie cop who on his first assignment is threatened with a decision over life and death. A standoff emerged over this decision and I was going to film all of it. Eventually, I had a meeting with Stoklasa.

               She told me I needed a lot of actors, costumes, and good set design to make it look real. In my mind, I had already envisioned what I was going to film and the actors I would need. But most of the stuff I didn't have required a lot of money.

               Stoklosa had also mentioned that it would take a lot of money to set up so I made the decision to come up with a different film opening and I did. Then came the coronavirus. Virtually no movement out of the house. So we had to improvise on the situation we had. This project taught me to think quick on my feet for different solutions.I'm really happy I was able to be part of this project cause it sure made me busy in these difficult times. Although I'm still doing the final touches of my project (in the editing aspect) I 'm kind of sad the process is over. I definitely used all the helpful information Stoklosa had taught us, and it made my project better.

No comments:

Post a Comment