Sunday, April 12, 2020

Filming shot analysis



                I started with an establishing shot. I wanted to use some type of ariel drone in my video, and I   did at first. But with the whole coronavirus pandemic in our lives, my parents were afraid to let me out to go and pick it up from a friend. So sadly I couldn't use a drone/ aerial shot in my opening. Now onto inside the house. I used a lot of close-ups and extreme close-ups. Mainly, these types of shots were used to signify important objects and achievements in the character's life.


              As the camera zooms in a focus on these objects we can tell who the main characters is, what he likes to do, what he's good at, etc...Then I did some tracking shots of the characters. I followed him around the house to see his daily morning routine to get ready to go to school. I, of course, added some long and medium shots to show I can use all of the shots that I have learned with the equipment I have.All of these shots combined have led me to create this opening. Sadly, I would have better shots of I had equipment that I needed from a couple of friends that had helped me before.But Stoklosa had told us to improvise so I did just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment